Sunday 27 May 2012

Special Event at MPH


Last Thursday, I have participated in an event held at MPH which hosted orphan high school students to provide them with a comprehensive background about majors available in our college. I am supposed to talk only about “Accounting” but the event’s organizers asked me to cover three business majors more since there were no volunteers to do so. As a result, I covered other majors briefly and talked in more details about my major. I explained for students what each major is about, what kind of skills they need to study a specific major and what employment opportunities are associated with each major. Then, I shared with them my experience when I graduated from high school and the way I followed to choose my major. I also gave them an idea about the college journey. I really like participating in this event since it enables me to help students to select the major that suits their interests and skills J




2 comments: