Sunday 20 May 2012

New Member in my Family :)

Today, a new member joined our family … my aunt got her second baby “Noora”. I decided to forget my projects this day and visited her in Latifa Hospital. I spent three hours in the hospital and enjoyed my time with her baby. Many visitors told me that Noora looks like me because sometimes people find it difficult to differentiate between me and my aunt (Noora’s mother). When I came to Dubai Women’s College for CEPA exam purposes, a teacher who taught my aunt five years ago before meeting me asked immediately “Do you know Suad?”. She didn’t believe her eyes when I told her that Suad is my aunt. She said "you look EXACTLY like your aunt". There are other similarities between me and my aunt like: we had the same aim to study medicine at United Arab Emirates University but we changed our mind to study business at DWC, we also achieved the same high school average under science section of 96.8% and both of us got the driving license from the second attempt. After looking at Noora, I told my aunt that I can predict how my daughter will look like in the future hehehehe.   


3 comments: