Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Summer Vacation


Summer holiday is coming very soon J J

Every summer holiday, I go to Kuwait to see my family. This year, my father decided to take us to Salalah, a city in Oman, besides traveling to Kuwait since he heard that Salalah is one of the most wonderful places not only in the Middle East but also in the world. Actually, I haven’t been in Salalah before but when I did a quick research about it, I love such green city which looks like one of the amazing European areas.
Have you ever been in Salalah?? If yes, share your experience with us J     







3 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures
    I never been there but I heard a lot about it and it green views
    Since you are going in this summer take us with you it will be fun......hahahahhaha!_!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures :)
    I never been there too, so me and Badryah will join you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely , I hope you enjoy
    I actually went there twice and it is a very nice place but be careful of Mosquitoes because there are a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete