Saturday 28 April 2012

Enjoy your Life

In my free time, I used to read books or online articles that are related to different topics. The most book I really like and I read several times is “Enjoy your Life” for Dr. Mohammad Abd Al-Rahman Al-Arifi. This book is concerning the ways of dealing, winning and influencing others. The author supported his beliefs and ideas through providing stories from his own experiences, besides our prophet Mohammad peace be upon him and his companions’ life. There are many topics discussed in “Enjoy your Life” book such as:
·         Improve yourself
·         Do not cry over spilt milk
·         Dealing with (poor people, women, children, slaves, servants and animals)
·         A hundred ways to win people’s hearts
·         Be kind at the first meeting
·         Remember Names
·         Hold the stick from the middle
·         Do not kill yourself by grief
·         The art of discussion
·         Smile and keep smiling

Personally, I applied what I read in this book and I witnessed AMAZING results.
I highly recommend you to read this book which is translated now to English. I am sure you will like it and read it more than once.

3 comments:

  1. It seems a good book, I will read it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book more than once ;)
    It is really a useful and interesting book

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it is a good book to be read because Al-Arifi's is the writer

    ReplyDelete